Happy Friday everyone! Here are a few interesting stories to get you through the weekend.
- Dear People Who Live in Fancy Tiny Houses – Lauren at Hipstercrite asks all the questions you have ever wanted to ask someone who lives in a Tiny House. I actually want to know the answer to these, so I hope she does a follow-up interview with an actual Tiny House dweller.
- City Parks Around the World (Infographic) – A great infographic showing some of the best parks in the world (sorry, High Park).
- City Living as a Quadriplegic – A very interesting look at accessibility in different cities around the world.
- Zones of Immersion – New artwork at Toronto’s upgraded Union Station that shows sketches, thoughts, etc. from artist Stuart Reid’s subway experience.
- Googles Self-Driving Cars Are Now on Roads – Google’s cute little cars are now live on City streets. Check out the video to see what it is like to drive in one.